Exhibition Stand Manufacturers – UK & USA
Jellybean Creative are one of the UK’s leading exhibition stand manufacturers
We have over 20 years professional experience in the exhibitions industry. Therefore our exhibition stand designers create and develop award winning tradeshow display stands. Our professional exhibition stand builders & installers provide high impact tradeshow stand solutions. Hence our exhibition contractors and exhibition booth design team, are highly experienced. Finally, all of this is useless without excellent account handlers and highly organised project managers. These departments are the ‘oil in the engine’ which ensure successful delivery of the project. If you want a friendly and approachable exhibition stand supplier, then you are at the right place.
Your exhibition show success – is our success
Delivery of creative and engaging exhibition stand designs – equals a successful exhibitions company
We will get your brands and products noticed at your next tradeshow event. We are very happy when you have a successful show. If we achieve this – it proves we have succeeded in our task. We design, develop and install quality professional exhibition booths. Therefore, to achieve this we insist on qualified staff. We have creative exhibition designers and highly organised project managers. By using skilled craftsmen and exhibition stand contractors our designs are successfully realised. We understand that this involves commitment and investment as a company. Therefore, our successful relationship with long standing clients is evidence of our success. Our established trading history in the exhibitions and events industry – is evidence of our proven reliability.
Key points to choose the right exhibition stand manufacturer
There are many exhibition stand manufacturers out there. You only have to type this phrase into a Google search engine. The results will return many pages of exhibition booth suppliers and design companies. Therefore, how do you select the best exhibition stand manufacturer who will deliver on their promises? Here are our top 5 points to consider:
Does the prospective exhibition supplier offer a Design & Build service?
- If the exhibition stand manufacturer has to contract out the design – this cost and service can not be directly controlled. Consequently, the design freelancer being used by the exhibitions company may be available at the start of the project. However, they may not be available at the development or installation stages. This can cause problems and delays to the project. It can also cause additional expense. Alternatively, If you choose a Design & Build tradeshow events supplier – these will have professional design trades and skills in-house. This will minimise any potential problems.
How long has the exhibitions company been trading for?
- Is the exhibitions and events company established or is the company relatively new to the industry? There are some rogue company directors who can trade and reform under various new company names. These need to be avoided at all costs. Therefore carry out a company history check to ensure who you are signing up to design and build your exhibition stand.
How quickly does the company respond to your project enquiry?
- If the exhibition stand design company takes a while to get back to you, this is not positive. Likewise, if they fail to engage and take your initial enquiry serious – chances are that this will continue. Furthermore, this lack of communication could even degrade as the pressure builds and the trade show event gets closer. A company that treats it clients in this way does not instill confidence, leaving you feeling very nervous and out of control. Therefore remember this when selecting a potential exhibitions partner.
Has the exhibition stand supplier provided a fully detailed and itemised quotation, cost break down?
- Some companies are very vague about what is included in the exhibition contract. Sometimes this is done on purpose. At first, they may promise the world with slick design concepts. Secondly, they may also offer a very competitive price. You may overlook the lack of detail and be swayed and place the contract with them. However, at the end of the project – a whole list of additional extras arrives, taking the project way over available budgets. Therefore, beware of this when selecting a potential exhibitions partner or design agency. Always insist on a detailed break down of costs, before signing any contract.
Does the exhibition stand company have clients on their books that return to them for other projects?
- This is a great indication if clients are happy with the exhibition stand builders level of service and quality of stand building/installation. Client references and testimonials are an excellent way of determining if the exhibitions company delivers on their promises. A client that is not happy with their tradeshow stand supplier will rarely use the exhibitions company again.
We have over 20 years professional experience in the exhibition design and build industry. Therefore, we have many happy customers – returning year on year. Our website only covers a brief glimpse of the services we offer. Our aim is to provide creative exhibitions, displays and interiors – at a great price. A professional service – guaranteed.
Contact us to discuss your next project and we would be happy to provide a no obligation quotation.